Military-connected In-state Residency 
Military-connected students living in the state of Colorado may be able to receive in-state residency for tuition purposes. If you think you might qualify, you will need to submit documentation. Accepted documents based on your status are listed below. 

Petition for In-state Residency 
Not eligible for military-connected residency under Federal or State Law? Students are encouraged to petition for residency through the CU Denver Office of the Registrar. For more information, visit CU Denver Residency

  • In-state residency petition submission deadline: The Monday prior to the start of the semester